Tai Chi, Meditation, & Performance Coaching
for the whole family
Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art and health exercise based on Taoist philosophy. The practice of Tai Chi form is a "moving meditation" that facilitates greater mindful-awareness and relaxation, resulting in improved resilience, responsiveness, and effective action.
The Wuwei Princeton Family Studio offers classes for adults and children in Tai Chi and mindfulness meditation.
Tai Chi & Stress: Why join us at the Wuwei Princeton Family Studio?
1. Stress hurts health and well-being.
2. Stress limits performance.
3. Trying to get rid of stress is another stress!
4. We need effective ways to journey away from stress toward relaxation and comfort-in-action.
5. Starting this journey sooner rather than later is a good idea (but it is never too late).
6. When we go together, we go further.